The Australian Patients Association holds various events that benefit Australian patients. These include workshop, seminars, market research and focus groups. To receive information about forthcoming events Join Us.
The APA Annual Awards Dinner recognises and rewards outstanding performance in the Australian Healthcare industry. Introducing the ‘Most Outstanding Patient Advocate’ award this year, the awards include:
- Most Outstanding General Practitioner
- Most Outstanding Hospital
- Most Outstanding Community Pharmacist
- Most Outstanding Health Reporter
- Most Outstanding Patient Innovation
- Most Outstanding Patient Campaign
- Most Outstanding Patient Advocate
Nominations closed on Friday 2nd June 23.
The evening includes interesting speakers and presentations is attended by numerous luminaries, peak bodies and major organisations in the Australian Healthcare industry.
The 2023 Awards Night will be held on the 20th of July at Sofitel Melbourne on Collins.
Click here to book your tickets through trybooking.
To receive awards updates subscribe to APA’s Monthly Newsletter or join as a member to access exclusive content and offers.