A mother has posted a chilling warning on social media after discovering that her three-year-old son has lead poisoning. Much to her surprise, it’s believed he was exposed to the toxin in the family bathroom. When they Sydney woman noticed her oldest son was having behavioural challenges and development delays, tests revealed he had Autism. The family’s paediatrician issued further testing to gain more insight into the boys diagnosis but nobody was expecting to see “lead toxicity” in the results. The the finding “took us all by surprise,” the mother of two, who wishes to remain anonymous, told Yahoo News Australia. She considers her family to be a “typical health conscious Australian family,” but said her son “experiences sleeplessness, extreme emotional outbursts, and inability to self-regulate, (which) is incredibly difficult”. This is the bath the mother of two had been bathing her sons in for a year, and she […]