The Australian Patients Association produces submissions to organisation, peak bodies, commissions, policy makers and government on topics that effect Australian patients.
Submissions APA has made are:
- 2022 APA Pre-budget Submission on health matters. A copy of the submission is available here.
- 2021 APA Submission to TGA’s Proposed refinements to the regulation of personalised medical devices. A copy of the submission is available here.
- 2021 APA Submission Select Committee on Mental Health and Suicide Prevention (Federal Parliament). A copy of the submission is available here.
- 2021 Federal Parliament Parliamentary Senate Inquiry into AHPRA. A copy of the submission is available here.
- 2020 National Preventive Health Consultation. A copy of APAs’ submission is available here.
- 2019 Aged Care Royal Commission. A copy of APA’s submission is available here.
Volunteers are always being sought to contribute to the important work preparing submissions for the Australian Patient Association. Volunteers are encouraged to contribute in their area of personal expertise and interest. If you wish to learn more about volunteering visit our Volunteer page.